All is well with Andrew. He continues to become more active every day. Andrew's nurse today said, "he is something else." I believe she was referring to how well he is doing with his feedings. Andrew is now taking 43cc every 3 hrs. I am hoping that the doctors will up his oral feedings from every 6 hrs. tomorrow. I am sure ready for Andrew to get out of the hospital. I know Andrew is ready to have his parents around full time. Dad got to hold Andrew for awhile this evening and he did not hold still. He is very interested in looking at all of the lights and swinging those arms around. He is the cutest baby ever! No word on the weight tonight. It's bedtime for me.
Good night.
3 comments:
I know Andrew can't wait to be in his nursery at home. He's going to think he's in the Penthouse! I
It was so great to meet Andrew!!! He is absolutely adorable! What a precious boy with amazing parents! See you soon,
Kim
Ohhh, Andrew really IS something else! I love Baby Andrew and I haven't even seen him yet!
Post a Comment