Day 47.
Well lots to talk about today. First of all, Andrew graduated to a big boy crib this afternoon. Darin went this evening and there he was sleeping in a big boy bed. He is keeping his temperature up so far. Andrew will get to wear sweet little oufits now. I know he will do great. Dad was able to bottle feed Andrew for the very first time this evening. It was Andrew's second bottle and he did well as always. Darin said he took almost an ounce in 15 minutes and he learned how to burp Andrew. Mom stayed behind this evening to prepare the house for new carpet being installed tomorrow. This was kind of a last minute decision to get the house ready for Andrew. Well I better get busy. Carrie P. are you still around?
A shout out to Iris for the wonderful soup.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm back now!!! I looked at all the updates and I am just amazed by Baby Andrew. I am so happy that he is in his big boy crib now. How wonderful is that??!! It will be so fun to start dressing him in his cute outfits now. I want to see a pic of him in the outfit we gave him. I'm jealous you are getting new carpet...I want new carpet! I am coming to Dallas the last week of June, so hopefully I'll get to see Andrew then. Love you, Mere!
We are finally back from Disney! I have been having "Andrew Updates" withdrawal! He is getting to be such a big boy in his new crib! I can't wait to see all of you!
I am so excited about his big boy crib. That is really BIG news. I am so proud of that sweet boy. He is really behaving. He is going to be such an amazing person. He has overcome so many obstacles like its no big deal. I can't wait to see his nursery!
Post a Comment