Yes, we missed another day. We each thought that the other was blogging last night. Oh well...
Mom gave Andrew a bath for the second time tonight. It sure is a lot of fun bathing the little guy. He did not seem to mind it except that it was cutting into his feeding time. Andrew is beginning to take feeding time very seriously, which is a good thing. Dad gave Andrew a bottle this evening and Andrew was able to take some breaths between sucks on his own. This is a very good sign when feeding a preemie. Maybe, just maybe we are on our way to 6 oral feedings. Andrew is gaining weight beautifully and he was decreased from 24 calorie milk to 22 calorie. Andrew is now 17 inches long, no word on the weight tonight. Please continue to keep Andrew in your thoughts and prayers.
1 comment:
Now Andrew...Miss Carrie is going out of town until Sunday, so I don't know if I will be able to check up on you until I get back. I expect you to behave, drink all of your bottles at EVERY feeding, take lots of naps, oh and get a little fatter! When I get back I will ask your mommy how you did. Love you!!!
Post a Comment