Day 48. All quiet at the NICU. Andrew crossed the 4 lb mark last night, hitting 1815 grams, and is doing well in his open crib so far. I think we are in the home stretch.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the carpet installers worked all day putting in Andrew's new floor and I think the nursery is just about finished. If I could only get that monitor thingy set up...
Thanks to Grandnana Sara and Grandpa Rick for helping out with the carpet ordeal today. And thanks to Laurie for dinner tonight.
That is all.
2 comments:
Yeah for Open Cribs! Can't wait to see the pictures! Take some nursery pictures too! We are in DC this weekend and anxious to see the big boy crib!
Four pounds??!! Andrew's a little piggy now! I just can't believe how quickly he put on weight and basically just caught on to everything. He's a smart little guy. I want to see new pics!!!
Post a Comment