Thursday, June 5, 2008

NICU Day 41

Day 41.
It has been a long day for Darin and I . Darin is working very late tonight, so you will hear from Andrew's mom. Andrew is doing okay, he has not gained weight in the last 5 days. The doctor is going to give him half breastmilk and half formula to see if his weight starts to come up. I guess I am starving the little guy, I feel bad. On a lighter note, the doctor says he looks good. He is looking alot longer to me these days. The weight tonight was 1519 grams.
Thats all folks.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I just think it's so great that Andrew is doing so well with his feeding...even if he has to get some formula. He's just getting the hang of nursing and pretty soon you'll be all he'll want! I'm coming to Dallas at the end of June, so I definitely want to go see Baby Andrew then. Get lots of rest!!