Today Andrew had a wonderful day nurse named Aunt Stacey. She took great care of Andrew and mom rest assured that Andrew was in good hands. Andrew is doing well, but acting like a preemie when it comes to feeding and endurance. He is also Darin's son, so he likes to take his time with things. Mom made poor Andrew choke this afternoon. He was tired and I continued to give him a bottle and he choked. I was very frightened and luckily Aunt Stacey was nearby.
Andrew will become proficient with feeding when he is ready. The occupational therapist saw him today and said he is doing everything he should be doing. He even a little ahead of the game. I must be patient and know that he truly has been a blessing and were are very impressed with his progression. He now weighs 4lbs. 9oz.(2085 grams).
Good night.
1 comment:
I absolutely loved seeing Baby Andrew on Thursday! I knew he would be cute because his pictures are so cute, but I had no idea he would be THAT cute!!!! He has chubby cheeks and his skin coloring is just perfect. Well, everything about him is just perfect! Thank you, Mere, for letting me see him and love on him a little. I can't wait for him to be home with his mommy and daddy and in his own beautiful nursery. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment