Meredith met with the occupational therapist again today to learn how to feed him (apparently the lesson was a day late). The therapist thought he was getting a little over-stimulated and fatigued, which was interfering with his eating. He has been doing so well that I guess we sometimes forget that he is still a preemie and still maturing. Everybody always wants to hold him and fuss over him, but he still needs his space and his quiet time.
I know I am a little behind on my picture duties, but look for some new uploads sometime this weekend.
A special thanks tonight to Meredith for a delicious home-cooked meal - prepared right in our very own kitchen.
It was a good day. That is all.
1 comment:
Way to go Mere.....I'm proud of you for cooking for you hubby! If it were me, I'd probably be too tired to cook. I'll look forward to seeing some new pics of the baby and of the nursery!!!
Post a Comment