Wow, 51 days has passed and it sure has felt like 51. Andrew is adjusting to his new room and getting the hang of things. Andrew has another new roommate this evening. I believe it is like the 6th roommate he has had. Andrew is becoming very animated these days and it is fun to watch his facial expressions. Dad had some great father-son time with Andrew this evening and even got a smile. The little guy left a card for his dad as well.
We received good news today that Andrew passed this hearing screen. As far as feedings go, he is now up to feeding by mouth every 6 hrs. This is great news, he has to be feeding by mouth every 3 hrs. to come home. It cannot come soon enough. I am beginning to see the light!
Andrew now weighs a grand total of 4 lbs. 5 oz. (1975 grams).
Happy Father's Day to all of the dads!
1 comment:
Sounds like Andrew is making lots of new little friends in the nursery! How great that he is over 4 pounds now! I just can't wait for him to be home with his amazing parents. Happy Father's Day, Darin...you've got a sweet little guy (or should I say BIG guy!) that loves you!
Post a Comment