are actually using the "H" word and Andrew is taking his second car
seat test tonight. He should be home by Wednesday - Thursday at the
latest.
Other than that, there's not much new to report tonight.
It was a good day.
That is all.
Darin, Meredith, and Andrew (Mostly Andrew)
Other than that, there's not much new to report tonight.
It was a good day.
That is all.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! Home THIS week??!! How exciting!!!!!! What a blessing! Listen you two, I'm so used to reading this blog and keeping up with Andrew, so even though he's going home this week, you still have to keep me up to date on everything that he does at home now. I won't expect daily reports, but would weekly ones be too much to ask??? I would settle for just pictures, too. I can't tell you how happy I am for all 3 of you!!!!!
Congratulations! I know you must be so thrilled...I would love to come see him once you guys get settled! Take care, Marla Finley
Awesome!!! Andrew ROCKS!!
see ya,
Uncle David
Post a Comment