Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NICU Day 61

Day 61.
Aunt Stacey was able to be Andrew's nurse for the second time today.  It was a lot of fun for us all except that she had to give Andrew his immunizations.  Andrew did well with the shots but was not feeling up to par this evening.  Dad gave Andrew a bottle and he took some but did not look like he felt good.  I was very upset that my baby was not feeling well.  Andrew was just improving on his bottles and they had to give him shots.  I cannot tell you all how ready we are to take the little man home.  I just frustrated and upset, but Andrew will do things when he is ready.  His weight tonight was 2230 grams (4lbs. 14oz.).
Thanks to Aunt Stacey for taking such good care of Andrew.

2 comments:

Woodbury Family said...

Hope Andrew is feeling better today! Meredith, call me when you get a chance - my phone broke and I lost all my contact info! We'll keep praying for Andrew - he is such a cutie! :)

Carrie said...

Poor Andrew! Nobody likes to get a shot!!!