Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NICU Day 54

Day 54.
Well Andrew had a quiet day today, after such and eventful day yesterday.  I gave Andrew a bottle for the first time today.  He took the bottle well and left a little.  The nurse said today that the prior two feedings Andrew had not finished his milk.  Hey, we all have our days.  However, the big guy did nurse well this evening after some persuasion.  Grandmomma Ada bought Andrew a organic bassinet today.  Grandmomma and Grandnanna took a couple of hours this evening to put it together.  It looks great!  Andrew has a big day ahead of him with a special out of town visitor.  He is just such a blessing to us and is amazing.  I have to keep this in mind as I get very anxious for Andrew's homecomming.
Andrew was 2040 grams(4 lbs. 7oz.) this evening.
A shout out to Mary Sue for a lovely and well balanced dinner. Thank you.
Hope this all makes sense, I am tired.  Good night.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Andrew, you such a sweet boy! Carrie and I are coming to see you this afternoon and we can't wait!