Yesterday was a pretty big day for Andrew, though. He got a new room in the "step-down" NICU and he took a whole bottle for the first time last night. It was a big day for the grandmothers, too, since they both got to hold him for the first time. Grandnana Sara claims the nurse just dropped him in her lap and should couldn't do anything about it. I'm not sure how Grandma Ada pulled it off, but she managed to get her turn in, too.
Today Andrew had quite a few out-of-town visitors. Grandpa Dan and Grandma Laura made a second appearance, while Great Grandmother Meme and Aunt Dee Anna finally got their first peek. Unfortunately, Andrew was pretty sleepy this afternoon and barely opened his eyes for anyone.
It's getting late again, so...
That is all.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that he took a WHOLE bottle!!! And what fun for the grandmothers...I'm sure they were in heaven getting to hold Andrew! He's doing great!
Post a Comment