Today was a good day for Andrew. He is continuing to grow like a champ. He was 1760 grams(3lbs. 14 oz.) this evening, mother got to help weigh him. Andrew received yet another eye exam this afternoon and the results were the same as previously. He has stage 1 retinopathy which will resolve by the time his eyes are fully grown. He continues to breastfeed well. We had nurse Ron for the first time last night and a nurse that did not show up this evening. However, they were able to find Andrew a nice nurse Kim. We are continuing to count down the days until Andrew's arrival at home. Can't wait...
Good night.
1 comment:
I'm glad Andrew has been having nice nurses....I bet they all love him! I want to see him so bad! It really is amazing how well he does with each new day.
Post a Comment