Day 43.
Well today was a very happy day for us. Andrew's nurse let us know this morning that Andrew was being weighed on a broken scale. The scale is on the isolette that he was put in on monday. I was questioning his weight all week, but no one would listen to me until now. Momma knows best, right? The real weight 1645-1660 grams( 3 -10 1/2). He will be in an open crib this week I imagine. Andrew nursed extremely well today for his age. Of course he always impresses his mother. We continue to be extremely blessed by how well he is doing. Today is his 35 week birthday by the way and he is 6 weeks old. Dad is kangarooing with him at this time. Some of Andrew's visitors were not able to come today. We will see them next weekend though. Carrie P. even though you are on vacation, I still expect comments. Thank you for being so faithful with the comments, we enjoy reading them. Please keep Andrew in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Of course Andrew's mother knows best! :) That is great news - he is doing awesome! So glad to hear he is nursing well also :) We will keep all of you in our prayers!
OH MY GOSH!!! The scale was broken??!! Well, of course you knew something was not right with that. I'm glad to hear Andrew is continuing to gain weight. Happy 35 week birthday Andrew!!
Post a Comment