Day 42.
Well, let's see what is new. Andrew continues to look cuter and cuter. He is now focusing on faces a little more than before and seems to know that there is someone starring in his isolette. Andrew's weight gain continues to be a little slow. He weighed in at 1524 grams this evening, I am hopeful that it will pick up soon. The doctor told me today that his anemia could be contributing to the slow weight gain as well. He will have his labs checked again on monday... He is tolerating his formula well the nurses say. Dad is with Andrew having a visit this evening. Andrew has a big day planned tommorrow with visits from the out of town grandparents, aunt and great grandmother. He is the cutest boy ever; I would like to sneak him out of the NICU. Goodnight and have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Baby Andrew! I'm back from Disney World, so now I can finally check up on you! It sounds like you are doing well. I'm glad you're liking your formula. You're friend Nate does not like formula....he's a little on the picky side, I think!
Post a Comment