Saturday, June 21, 2008

NICU Day 57

Day 57.  Happy birthday to Andrew - 8 weeks today.  And another exciting Saturday in the NICU.  Andrew ate pretty well today.  He must be doing something right, because he was up to 2155 grams (4 lbs 12 oz) tonight.  This was bath night, too, and Meredith got to bathe him for the first time.  Fortunately, I was there to capture some of the highlights...




It's been a while, but Dad also got to give Andrew another bottle tonight.

Dad finally got the Pack N Play put together today.  I thought that thing was supposed to be portable - silly me.  The video monitor is also working now; we just have to find a good place to put the camera.

As promised, I finally got caught up on picture uploads today.  And just for Andrew's #1 fan and most prolific commenter, here is a picture of the nursery...




Thanks again to Grandma Ada and Grandpa Jesse for the meals-on-wheels tonight.

It was a good day.  That is all.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the video! Andrew has the sweetest little body and I can tell he his really filling out. And the nursery looks so good! He is going to love being home.

Carrie said...

Oh Mere, that video made me get a little teary-eyed. Andrew is just so sweet. And you are a pro at all of this. You looked so comfortable bathing him. And his nursery!!!!!! Sooooooo CUTE!!!! I love the wall color and his bedding, and EVERYTHING!!!! Now all that nursery needs is sweet Baby Andrew!