Andrew is doing well these days; however, it was a rough time when his parents arrived today. I attempted to change Andrew's diaper and it somehow ended up all over the inside of the isolette. At the same time Andrew was spitting up and his sats were dropping. After all of this Andrew got a bed change and new feeding time. Welcome to baby world, right?
Andrew still has his nasal cannula; the doctor tells us he is still breathing shallow. It will be nice when he is able to let go of that. He sure has a time keeping it in his nose. Andrew spent some awake time with his dad today. Andrew is now up to 1270 grams(2 lbs. 13 oz.). Darin is with Andrew this evening. We look forward to the day we can have baby Andrew home with us.
A shout out to grandpa Rick and Grandnana Sara for a wonderful dinner and strawberry pie.
Comments anyone?
3 comments:
I want to bring dinner this week- will someone post the website for the dinner calender?
Way to go Baby Andrew....keep eating well and get FAT! You have the BEST parents ever. I can't wait until you get to go home with them and give them some real trouble!
I can not believe little Andrew is 1 month old already. He is getting so big. I hope you guys had a good day today also! Will you post the photo link again? It wouldn't work last time I tried.
Post a Comment