Day 19. Alright, so he's back up past 1100 again tonight - 1110 grams. They got rid of his TPN and lipids today, which is a big step for him. No more artificial nutrition. He also got to wear his first shirt tonight. All-in-all, another good day for Andrew.
I've been a little worried about his head being flat from laying on one side or the other all the time, but the nice nurse tonight explained that the two halves of his little skull still aren't fused together. Apparently he is not quite as hard-headed as his old man and he has a big soft spot that allows his skull to be a little more flexible. Long story short, it should all be OK in the end and I shouldn't worry.
Thanks to the Woodburys for lunch today. The cake was excellent.
Baby's asleep. Mom's asleep. Dad's going to sleep. New pictures tomorrow - I promise.
That is all.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment