Tuesday, May 27, 2008

NICU Day 32

Day 32.  Dad didn't get to see Andrew today because he had to work late tonight, but Mom says he had a good day with her.  She sang to him and she swears he liked it.  She also claims he smiled at her.

The doctors removed his nasal cannula and he seemed to be breathing OK this afternoon.  He is scheduled for an eye exam tomorrow.  The doctor told Meredith that he wasn't really at high risk for any eye complications, but we still worry.  Keep your fingers crossed.

That is all.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So glad to hear the nasal cannula is out....I'm sure Andrew LOVES that! I think about him all the time....I can't wait to meet him in person. Uhhh, and Darin, I do expect to see a REAL video of your son soon! :-) I hope you two aren't too tired. Oh, Darin, one more request....I would love to see pics of the nursery when it's finished! I'm not asking too much am I?? :-)

Darin said...

Unfortunately, the NICU has a weird rule that allows still cameras but not video cameras. I will get you some nursery pictures, though, when the time comes...