Monday, May 26, 2008

NICU Day 31

Day 31.  Happy Birthday to Andrew.  Hard to believe, but he is one month old today.  Coincidentally (or not) he is also a 3-pound baby today.  Congrats to Mr. Andrew. 

He had quite a few visitors today for the big occasion, including first-timers Uncle Justin, Uncle Dallas, and Aunt Carrie.  He was a sleepy guy today - not one of them saw his eyes open.  I guess all that growing really takes it out of you.

We also made some progress on his room at home this weekend.  I got his crib (sans mattress) ready for him this weekend and Grandnana Sara is putting the finishing touches on a bookshelf he inherited from his great-great-great Aunt Goldina.

New pictures are also up just in time for the birthday party.  (Note: the URL has changed so be sure to update your bookmarks.)

That is all.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy 3 month birthday Andrew! Wow, I can't believe it's been 3months already. And 3 pounds, too??!! You're doing great Baby Andrew! Hey Dad, can you post a video of Andrew?

Woodbury Family said...

Andrew is filling out so nicely - what a cutie! :) I'm so glad he is doing well and on his way to coming home soon hopefully! Can't wait to meet him!

Darin said...

Those ARE videos! He just doesn't move much...