Sunday, May 11, 2008

NICU Day 16

Day 16.
Well, I am embarrassed to say that Andrew did not get a visit from his parents on Mother's Day. Darin and I were not feeling well and wanted to make sure we were not passing anything along. He had one of the favorite nurses today, so I felt comfortable. He is up to 12cc a feeding this evening and the nurse tonight said his belly looked a little full. I am hoping for a poop tonight. The nurses keep trying to give him a pacifier while his feeding is going; however, he does not really suck on it. Andrew left me a sweet Mother's day present with his footprints on it. He is already doing better than his dad in the gift department.


Andrew weighs a total of 1070 grams(2 lbs. 5.5 oz.). Gotta go, its pumping time.

2 comments:

Darin said...

Hey - that hurt!

Unknown said...

Hey Meredith! Little Andrew is sooo cute and you two look cozy doing some Kangarooing! I am so happy to hear you both are doing great. He is a strong little boy from what I hear. Blessings to all three of you!