Andrew reading in his new chair. We looked over and Andrew was sitting in his chair with his feet propped up looking at his books. How sweet....
The fam at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. We had a great time! There was so much for the kids like bounce houses and mazes. Andrew enjoyed taking in the views from his wagon.
My boy busy playing before bedtime. Andrew plays continuously and is especially busy getting in his play before going to bed.
Andrew playing instead of eating. Surprise, surprise.
See my favorite yellow dump truck.
I just thought this was such a sweet pic of my boys.
Grandpa Jesse, Grandma Ada and GG with Andrew posing for the camera.
Yes, I let Andrew has a lollipop from his trick or treating. Yes, Andrew was able to say trick or treat, or at least his mommy knew what he was saying.
The fam on Halloween. We has so much fun on Halloween. We went to our friends Ashley, Wayne and Nathan's house. They had a block party, trick or treating and dinner.
My precious little pumpkin on the front porch.
Stacey had a wonderful Halloween party for the kids. She did a great job, the kids decorated pumpkins, ate mummy dogs and decorated cookies. What a cute bunch.
Andrew's froggy costume.
Andrew at a pumpkin patch.
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures. It is hard to delete any pics off of the camera because I think they are all so cute. Andrew is progressing so well and is walking holding onto one hand. His balance is improving and we are hoping Andrew may be walking by Christmas. He just has to build up his confidence a little bit. He remains a very busy guy and plays rough. He throws all of his toys and LOVES his trucks, cars and trains. He wakes up almost every morning saying VROOM. I have bought him toys besides vehicles trying to get him interested in something else, but no such luck. He does like to read his books, only the ones with lots of pictures. We are still battling Andrew throwing food at meal time. We are open to any suggestions. Darin has been working hard trying to build his law practice. Andrew and I have fun playing at home and getting together with friends.
1 comment:
Andrew looks so much older every time I see him. So adorable! Good job Andrew with walking. I bet he will be independent in no time-then you better watch out!
Post a Comment