Well, there is so much new with Andrew and our family. Andrew had make great strides in his development over the past few weeks. We are so proud to announce that he is now crawling on all fours and pulled up for the first time. Andrew has worked so hard with the therapist and it is really showing. Now that he is getting around more he seems so happy and animated. I just love watching him. Andrew continues to enjoy his gym class that he goes to once or twice a week with kids his age. Andrew had his first little cold, although I am sure there are plenty more to come.
Darin has started his own law practice; I am sure that many of you already know. So if you are looking for a good and trustworthy lawyer, give him a call. I sure love staying home with Andrew and he keeps me busier that I ever thought possible. Whoever said it takes a village to raise a child is right. Andrew is all boy and loves anything with wheels. I will post some pics of Andrew crawling on his knees. Can you tell how proud I am?
1 comment:
I LOVE the watermelon picture!!! Andrew, you are so cute!
Post a Comment