Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Andrew-7 months old

Andrew's very first bowl of cereal. He was not sure what to think.

Andrew's first Thanksgiving.




Our little boy is growing so fast.  Andrew now rolls over frequently and is working on rolling in the other direction.  I believe he is a little spoiled; he does not like to be by himself.  Andrew is probably around 15lbs., he was 13 lbs. 6 oz. about 3 weeks ago.  He is already loving the Christmas lights and continues to be curious about everything.  He loves to pull on all of the ornaments on the tree.  It is so cute.  Andrew was sleeping through the night, but has decided that his mommy does not need to sleep through the night.  He now likes to eat once during the night, but goes right back to sleep.  I am still struggling with getting Andrew to take naps.  Our little boy is still a charmer.  He is such a blessing to our family and brings so much joy and laughter to our lives.  I cannot wait for Christmas with Andrew and family.  I must go to bed.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is so cute! I love his expressions!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness...I love that fat tummy of his! He is growing so fast. Meredith, you look so cute in the family picture....ALMOST as cute as Andrew!