Andrew went for his 6 month checkup last Friday and he was 13lbs. 6oz. and 24.5 inches long. What a big boy!! He is doing so well and makes us so happy. He smiles all of the time and is very verbal. He has found his voice and has a high pitch squeal that he likes to practice. He is very close to rolling over. He continues to only sleep for 30-40 minutes at a time during the day. This makes it hard for his mommy to get anything done during the day. I spend a lot of time trying to get little Andrew to take a nap. I believe he thinks he is going to miss something if he sleeps to long. Andrew was sleeping through the night, but lately has been waking up once during the night. Darin has been out of town for about a week and comes home today. Thank goodness, we are looking forward to seeing him this afternoon.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
The Andrew Report
Andrew went for his 6 month checkup last Friday and he was 13lbs. 6oz. and 24.5 inches long. What a big boy!! He is doing so well and makes us so happy. He smiles all of the time and is very verbal. He has found his voice and has a high pitch squeal that he likes to practice. He is very close to rolling over. He continues to only sleep for 30-40 minutes at a time during the day. This makes it hard for his mommy to get anything done during the day. I spend a lot of time trying to get little Andrew to take a nap. I believe he thinks he is going to miss something if he sleeps to long. Andrew was sleeping through the night, but lately has been waking up once during the night. Darin has been out of town for about a week and comes home today. Thank goodness, we are looking forward to seeing him this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the new pictures. Can't wait to see Andrew again when we're in town.
Love,
Ash
Hi! I bet Andrew is happy to have his Daddy back at home! Cute pictures!
those little friends look so cute together! :) andrew is really growing up! he is precious!
Post a Comment