Andrew has had a few adventures lately. I have not figured out how to get the text below the pictures. I will have to wait on Darin for that one. There is a picture of Andrew in his new highchair. I wanted him to be able to sit with us at the table. He was not too crazy about it the first time. Andrew is getting stronger and is able to hold his head up fairly well. We have a blast playing with him and watching him grow.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved the precious new picture of you on your blog. Tell your Mommy to keep them coming.
Love you all bunches,
Grandnana
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! You are doing a great job with blogging. I still don't know how to do the captions either. Glad we have computer savy husbands. :-)
He is getting to be such a big boy - so cute!! I love the airplane overalls :)
I love all of your new pictures! Nathan has the same outfit that you had on with the duck! You are the cutest baby ever!
Post a Comment