

Andrew is talking to his toys.

Look Andrew is ready for prep school.

Andrew is a very busy boy these days. He is doing a lot of smiling and grinning. He talks to his animals and is entertaining himself. He keeps his momma busy during the day and loves to look out any window. Andrew is healthy and putting on the weight. We are guessing he is around 12-13 pounds? We sure are having fun with Andrew. I promise to blog often.
4 comments:
So cute! I love his cute outfit & what a great family picture!
Oh my gosh....he has gotten so much bigger since I saw him last! I want to see a video of him talking to his toys....so cute! I hope I get to see him sometime soon!
He looks so cute in that little outfit!! :)
He's so cute. Look at his big boy clothes. Darin, I think he looks like you more every time I see him.
Post a Comment