All is well with Andrew at home. He is definitely getting more playful and active. He is smiling really big at his mom and dad. He loves to swing and likes to fall asleep in it, not his crib. He has almost doubled his weight since coming home. Andrew and mom get out of the house for a few outings a week to keep sane. We figured we would do our outings before cold and flu season begins. Andrew met his new friend, Caroline Rose, she is a cutie. Maybe someday Andrew will have some cousins. Hint, hint.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
All is well with Andrew at home. He is definitely getting more playful and active. He is smiling really big at his mom and dad. He loves to swing and likes to fall asleep in it, not his crib. He has almost doubled his weight since coming home. Andrew and mom get out of the house for a few outings a week to keep sane. We figured we would do our outings before cold and flu season begins. Andrew met his new friend, Caroline Rose, she is a cutie. Maybe someday Andrew will have some cousins. Hint, hint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Andrew looks so cute! I love his hairline......it looks like he's getting more hair. I know he has the sweetest personality! I wish I could've seen him while I was in Dallas last weekend, but don't worry.....I'll be back soon for some baby time! Loved see you and Mere. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment