Of course, Andrew was a model model - very photogenic if I do say so myself. And a good sport to boot. Here are a few of the pics.
Andrew also had another check-up today with Dr. D. He weighed in today at a hefty 7 lbs 2 oz. and was up to 19 3/4 in. I think his mom is very proud of him.
Yesterday he rolled over by himself (sort of). Sometimes he tries to help hold the bottle, but he still needs some practice on that.
He has had several visitors over the last few weeks and has enjoyed them all. He keeps asking about Carrie P., though, wondering if she is ever going to come see him.
We enjoyed having Grandnana Sara stay with us for a week. Granny Kidd also got to put in some babysitting time last week. We appreciated the help.
And just because you can never have too many pictures, here are a few more that Justin took a couple of weeks ago.
It has been a good month.
Darin, Meredith, and Andrew
1 comment:
Hi Baby Andrew!!!!! I've been checking the blog EACH DAY just waiting for an update! I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well....and the pictures are just so CUTE!!!! Tell your mommy and daddy that I am coming to see you next weekend. I will be in Dallas next Friday through Wednesday or Thursday. I can't wait to hold you!!!! I will call your mommy to set it up. Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment